1) ‘Seaview’ is let on the condition that it is returned at the end of the week in the same condition that it was found at the beginning. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if necessary. All breakages and spillages should be reported to us immediately. If something is spilled on upholstery, bedding or flooring please let us know as soon as possible in order that we can try and avoid any lasting damage.
2) The number of people occupying ‘Seaview’ should not exceed four (unless previously agreed with us) and the apartment is let for holiday purposes only.
3) An Inventory of Contents is supplied in ‘Seaview’ and you should check that at the start of your stay. Any discrepancies should be reported at this stage. The person(s) renting ‘Seaview’ is responsible for the contents of the apartment and will be liable to replace any items missing or damaged.
4) We will provide linen, heating and electricity. For bookings of over a week, the housekeeper will come at 11.00am each Saturday morning (or another day agreed on arrival) to change the sheets and towels.
5) You should let us know in advance of your estimated time of arrival by telephoning Neil or Janice on 01463 792790 or 07843984000 (Janice) or 07736449414 (Neil).
6) Bookings normally run on a Saturday to Saturday basis. ‘Seaview’ should be vacated by 10.00am on the last day and will be ready for occupation by 3.00pm on the day of arrival. It may be possible to give some flexibility with these times providing with prior arrangement.
7) Pet dogs are permitted but the cost of any additional cleaning or damage caused will be charged to the person renting the apartment. Dogs are not allowed on the sofas or in the bedrooms and must not be left on their own. All pet hair must be completely removed from the rugs and floor before you leave. Any dog fouling in the garden must be removed immediately. You should provide bedding etc.
8) There is NO SMOKING in ‘Seaview’.
9) The basic weekly rental price is specified on our website. 20% of the price is payable at the time of booking and the balance to be paid six weeks prior to arrival. We accept all major debit and credit cards and are also happy to accept payment by bank transfer or cheque.
10) In the case of cancellations the full charges for the weeks booked will be charged unless we are able to re-let the cancelled period in full for ‘Seaview’. In the event that we do manage to re-let the cancelled period we are prepared to refund the Charges paid for the original booking less the Deposit. For your protection and peace of mind, we strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance which may cover you if you have to cancel. We also recommend that insurance is purchased to cover loss or damage to personal effects.
11) Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or by payment card. No charge is made for debit cards but we do levy a 3% charge for credit cards . We do not accept American Express.
12) Vehicles, accessories and contents are left at their owner’s risk.
13) The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to 'Seaview' and require any persons to leave when they consider there is a breach of contract, or deem there is damage to the property or cause of nuisance or conduct of an offensive manner. The proprietor also reserves the right to enter the premises at any reasonable hour with reasonable notice.